Thursday, March 6, 2008

Long time no post

Our 12th Anniversary in Monterey, California (12/07)

The day of the baby shower!
8 months pregnant and counting!!!

Our sweet Julia, can you tell she likes Dora?
Snow in Az? A friend dropped by with some snow

for the kids after a trip to the mountains. They loved it!

3 comments:

ecuakim said...

Great pictures you guys! I can't believe I forgot to take pictures at the baby shower!!! Aaaauuuugghh! Man, I swear am constantly losing my mind! So sorry...

Abby Stimpson said...

Yay :) How fun... I must admit though I still wish you weren't so far away. Julia's little Dora get up made me laugh (I want a girl so bad) Collin is getting so big and so very hadnsome. In fact you guys just make beautiful babies so well done keep up the good work and MOVE TO BOISE at least in a year :)

Stimpsons said...

I goofed, it was only our 11th anniversary in December!!! Oops.