Sunday, April 27, 2008

Some cute kids

I was going to write a bit about what we've been doing but that's not going to happen right now so here are some pics.




6 comments:

stevet said...

cute, cute, cute, cute, cute! that's all i have to say! can't wait to see you soon!!!

Stefani said...

I have to agree with Janet! VERY CUTE! I love, love, love the picture of Collin getting his hair cut!!

Shannon B said...

I love the sleeping pictures! That is when I love my kids the most...when the are ZONKED! WAY CUTE SUE!

Abby Stimpson said...

I love Collin's face :) Him and Tanner are going to have such a blast at the dunes! And of course your girls are precious like always!

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

They really are some cute kids!!

Joe and Julie said...

Looks like Collin was doing his pirate imitation for his pic while getting a hair cut.