Yea, fun pictures! Catherine looks like a Suzie and Michael baby! Very cute.
wow... catherine looks just like you, suz! thanks for sharing pics!
I love those cute pics! I wish I could see Catherine in person. What adorable children you have!
Oh, that is the sweetest picture of Catherine!!! And I love Julia and Clark in the plane, of course!!! So fun. We love you guys!
Your kids have grown up so much. Congrats on your new baby. We miss the warm Arizona sun for it doesn't seem to stop snowing here in Utah.
I just love that airplane outside toy! Where did you get it?
FUN FUN :) We can't wait to get to see you guys!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yea, fun pictures! Catherine looks like a Suzie and Michael baby! Very cute.
wow... catherine looks just like you, suz! thanks for sharing pics!
I love those cute pics! I wish I could see Catherine in person. What adorable children you have!
Oh, that is the sweetest picture of Catherine!!! And I love Julia and Clark in the plane, of course!!! So fun. We love you guys!
Your kids have grown up so much. Congrats on your new baby. We miss the warm Arizona sun for it doesn't seem to stop snowing here in Utah.
I just love that airplane outside toy! Where did you get it?
FUN FUN :) We can't wait to get to see you guys!
Post a Comment