Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Blessing Day--Sunday, June 1st 2008

I really wanted to get a family picture the day Catherine was blessed but she fell asleep before we could take one before church (after church is always chaos). So here she is anyway with a lovely bib and hospital paci. She was very good for her blessing and we wish you all could have been there with us!

7 comments:

Joe and Julie said...

Sorry we missed being there. If only we lived closer.

Stefani said...

who needs a family picture when you have such a cute baby! love the green passy. I wish we could have been there too.

stevet said...

so precious!!!!!

Britt said...

She is such a beautiful baby. Sarah just loves to look at her.
I just found your blog from Kim's. Way fun.
You will have to come and peak at my life....

Jana Dille said...

Hey guys it's Jana! Catherine is adorable and so are your other kids. It's fun to see your blog since I only see you once every two years! Are you guys coming to the reunion? Just thought I would let you know that so far I have an open room if you need a place to stay. Hope to see you soon.

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

Whoo hoo! Welcome back after disappearing from blog world for a long time.

The kids are so cute. Love the blanket pics of Julia, and Collins with his preschool diploma. They are growing up so fast.

Catherine is so darling in her blessing dress. I remember the green hospital paci. They are the best ones.

Abby Stimpson said...

So I told Michael seeing as I am NEVER going to get a girl ya'all need to move down here and share those precious little sweeties :) Not to mention Tanner and Collin would love being so close to eachother!