
We had a fabulous gathering of friends at our house for the 4th. I believe we had a group of about 20 people including kids and even the elders ended up coming. We had so much yummy food my mouth is watering just thinking about it. We feasted on many things bbq-ed and dipped in fondue: chicken, ham, asparagus, mushrooms, green peppers, french bread and the list goes on. Thanks to Michael who bbq-ed everyting in the 112 degree heat while we all waited inside for the grub. Of course, we had chocolate fondue for dessert. What could have been better????? I'm sad we didn't get a picture of the whole group (and for my family's sake) the food, but here's the Stimpson fam after the fact.

Julia helping with the table decorations before the company arrived.

Dollar store treasures!!!!!

Catherine (4 months)

Collin just loves talking to his little sister Catherine. It is especially fun when he can get her to laugh.
5 comments:
so fun to see your pics!!! your kids are ADOR-ABLE!... catherine looks so big... just in that months time!
CUTE 4th pics!!!!!!!!! I love it. I wish we got to eat fondue with you! Michael is pretty awesome to grill all that! I love your family pic, what BEAUTIFUL kids you have!
Oh man, that was so much FUN!!!! Thank you thank you thank you for hosting and doing such a great job at it! I think everyone had a blast, and I know for a fact that everyone is still dreaming about the glorious food!
Love the cute centerpiece!
All the kids are growing up so cute!! I hardly recognize Collin!
Sounds like it is hotter where you live at than in Tucson. (Wanna trek out of the desert into a green paradise sometime?)
HI Suz!!!
We go to that eye Dr by your house, and I think about you as I'm driving by.... We should get together again, I need to meet your new baby!!! Does Collin start school next week like Jayden???
Post a Comment