Friday, September 12, 2008

Swimming, Boise, kids

A day at the Mesquite Groves Aquatic Center in Chandler
(Labor Day weekend)
Handsome honey (Michael)
Collin Cutie (4)
Sweet Julia (2)
Sleepy Catherine (5 months)
Check out those thighs?!*
My happy girl


Couldn't resist this picture, zonked in the high chair

At a park in Boise with Michael's fam
Aunt Abby and I taking pictures of each other : )
Aunt Rachel, Julia, Catherine and Rachel's dog Princess
At Burgdorf Hot Springs near McCall Idaho (and they were hot!)
Michael's brother, Brett; his wife, Carol and baby Ashton


Getting ready for fam picture
almost ready
cheese!
Collin's first day of kindergarten!!!!! Yipee!
My first rice cereal and lovin' it!




8 comments:

ecuakim said...

Yea!!! Pictures! Love it!

Shannon B said...

I wish I could meet Catherine!!! She is soo adorable. I love Julia's curls, toooooooo cute. My kids have NO curl. Thanks for giving us an update. I have been wondering how everyone is!!! I didn't know Brett had a baby! CUTE!!

Natalie said...

I LOVE the pix of you guys in your sunday clothes. that is one cute little fam.

Janet said...

so fun, fun, fun to see and read an update! love you!

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

I cannot believe that Collin is in kindergarten?! Wow.

Matthew is also in kindergarten this year. Wish it was a full day like yours, and then I will have FREE time all day, with ALL the kids at school ALL day.

(Believe me, you find things that still have to be done anyways.)

Jueneta said...

Me too I can't believe that your baby is in Kindergarten.

Susie I miss you all the time especially when I go and get my hair highlighted. Don't you want to come and have Michael work for Disney making computer games and then you could move up to Utah?

I love looking at your blog.

Darin and Kerri Elam said...

So good to see the pictures of your cute family. We sure miss you guys!

Donna said...

Hi Susie! I bounced over from your mom and dad's blog. Fun to see what is going on in the lives of all of your family. Thanks for letting me catch up a bit on your life! :)