Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Halloween

Before Trunk or Treating at the church
This year we had a princess (Julia 2) and a knight (Collin 4)
(had to show the tonsil and eyes wide open picture)
Here they are looking a little more normal ....

and here is our sweet bunny Catherine


HALLOWEEN NIGHT
Our friend Clark (who was superman...very fitting with the name Clark..: ) trick or treated with us too. It was great fun and we got way tooooo much candy. After a couple of days of way too much sugar, I dumped all the candy in a big bowl for Michael to take to work. I saved out a few pieces for the kids, though!




5 comments:

Abby Stimpson said...

Yay a new post with updated pics whohoo good job Suzy Lou Who I am very proud of you :) This is my only link to getting to peek at my sweet little nephew and nieces. By the way the costumes are perfect and your kiddos are adorable like always. Oh I wish we were seeing you guys soon but know we love you and your in our thoughts often. Call me some lazy afternoon (yeah like it will ever happem) and we can chit chat I always love talking to you. Keep posting pictures these kids grow so fast!

Stefani said...

cute, i love it! The tonsil picture is my favorite. Thanks for posting. I miss you guys!

Shannon B said...

awesome costumes! and yes they are very "fitting" to your kids. I also like your pumpkins and how fun that you got to see Carly! It's been ages huh?? I can't believe Catherine is crawling! FUN!

stevet said...

your kids are so adorable and lool exactly like you!!!!

ecuakim said...

Fun posts Suzie! I love the jam picture...I'm just so glad you've got that documented for posterity, just in case I never do it again! ;)