We went to the Renaissance Festival yesterday with our friends, the Zubels, from Tucson. We all had a great time and the weather couldn't have been more perfect!
Looks like fun Suzie!! I'm jealous of the warm weather! It's frigid here!! The benefits of living in AZ I guess:) I still want to get together with Karen sometime!!
Where is the festival? We need to get together sometime. Hopefully everyone is feeling better. Joey still asks if Julia will be in nursery, every week.
4 comments:
Looks like fun Suzie!! I'm jealous of the warm weather! It's frigid here!! The benefits of living in AZ I guess:) I still want to get together with Karen sometime!!
How fun! I'd forgotten that it was Renaissance time! What a great idea. You'll have to fill me in on the details.
fun!
Where is the festival? We need to get together sometime. Hopefully everyone is feeling better. Joey still asks if Julia will be in nursery, every week.
Post a Comment