So, Michael's truck was stolen from work this past Tuesday afternoon. Good news is... that very day I got these awesome flowers from him (Michael). Other good news (I think), the truck was recovered on Saturday on an Indian reservation down near Tucson. The door lock is busted along with the ignition keyhole, a flat tire from driving through rough terrain, and a/some scratches. Oh, and my ipod was in there, too. Hopefully the theif got in some scripture study time and General Conference...as that was the main thing on it. Guess we won't know till it's towed up here. Hopefully insurance is kind to us. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh my gosh, what a bummer!!! Glad the truck was found. Pretty flowers though!
bummer! Did Michael send the flowers before or after he realized the truck was stolen? : )
oh my gosh... i can't believe his truck got stolen!!! so why the flowers? just because?!
see you sooooo soooooooonnnnnnn!
What idiots ugh... That really sucks. Sorry :(
Sorry about the truck. Hopefully it will be OK when you get it back.
That STINKS!! (not the flowers the truck getting stolen) I'm glad you remembered to take a picture of the flowers in the midst of all the chaos!
Goodness! that would stress me out! I need to have two cars instead of one in the family!
Sounds like a thing where "coyotes" will steal a truck in order to transport people sneaking over from Mexico. Funny how your iPod survived.
And funny when Mike decided to send flowers, right around that time.
Bummer Suz and Michael! I hate stuff like that. Good luck and see you soon.
Marsha
Post a Comment