We had the ultrasound yesterday and much to Collin's dismay, we are having another girl. I told him that he will be a very good big brother to 3 sisters. He even cried...poor guy. On the other hand Julia is quite excited and Catherine has no idea. Michael and I are excited as well. Here is a very brief video clip of our little darlin'. Isn't she cute? ( ;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
She looks just like Michael! : )
So sorry for Collin. But we are excited. Hope you are doing well.
She looks just like Grandpa Lindsey
YAH for girls! We really wanted a girl...but that is okay! I didn't know you were getting your ultasound so soon...we didn't mean to steal your thunder!! Congrats and I hope Colin isn't too sad!!!! :)
Cool video! Congratulations guys!
Congrats Suzie and Michael!
Whooo-hoo! Time for a baby shower! I'm so excited because I LOVE having showers for baby girls. It's too fun to see all the PINK. Anyway, be thinking of when you want to have the party!
Suzie,
Cherece just had an ultrasound yesterday, too. And she's having a baby girl, too! You two must be due around the same time. Her due date is June 15. I have a baby girl on the way too, mine in April.
AWESOME!! We need some more girls!! And who better to represent than the Stimpsons? You can tell Collin about Uncle Derek and how he seemed to survive relatively well;)
Congratulations!!! Poor Collin! I bet he is a great big brother!
Congrats! We're having just the opposite--a 3rd boy. Savannah cried too.
i forgot to comment on this one! can't wait for another neice! can't wait to see you soon!
ohhhh, congrats!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment