Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Payson Arizona

We stayed in the mountains near Payson Arizona over the weekend and visited Tonto Natural Bridge. It was a short 1/4 mile but steep hike down under the natural rock bridge.

Eatin' our snacks before the hike back to the top.
Collin's eating the smallest apple we've ever seen! He and Michael picked apples off of the tree near the cabin where we stayed.

The kids had tons of fun swinging on the 2 swings in the back yard. Even Meghan had a turn!

We also had this rushing creek in the back yard for added ambiance


5 comments:

Lindseys said...

Looks like a fun place to go. The weather looks great. Loved Collin's small apple.

Kristen said...

What a fun get-away. It looks beautiful there.

karensumpter said...

I'm so glad you possted pictures! Looks so fun!

Joe and Julie said...

Looks like a good time of year to go camping (or cabin-ing). Thanks.

Stefani said...

I somehow missed this before, what's my problem? I'm loving the apple! You guys are adorable. Thanks for sharing.