
This was our 3rd Thanksgiving with our friends the Aguilars. Many thanks for hosting the party, guys, again!!! We moved in as neighbors 2 years ago and have been best friends ever since! We love you guys!

Jose, Kim and baby Clark

Pre-Thanksgiving snack! (Clark, 13 mos.)

Collin (4) and Julia (almost 2) ready to dig in!

Well, again I goofed and meant to take a picture of the Turkey feast and got distracted but here is the dessert. The apple and pumpkin pie made by Kim and her sister, Jenny, were absolutely delicious. I don't think I've ever had better pie!!!! Yum.
After dinner we all just lounged and dozed on the couch and watched All Dogs Go to Heaven. We had a nice relaxing day.
2 comments:
it looks fun and delicious!
i love friends like that where you can just do everything with (even doze on the couch!) looks yummy!!!! I WANT SOME OF THAT PIE!!!!!!
Post a Comment