Collin had 9 friends to our house for his pirate party on Saturday. They all enjoyed pizza, cake and ice-cream, a treasure hunt and cannon ball toss (really just plastic balls). Needless to say it was a bit chaotic but I think most of them enjoyed themselves. Michael did great at keeping them contained and happy!

There was plenty of pirate
booty to be had!!! Collin is now stocked for the next year with all the pirate toys he can handle! (sorry this was not the picture I meant to post)
3 comments:
So cute! I love the pictures! I still can't believe I found one of Collin's pirate guns in the Bishop's office...so funny! The pirate love runs deep.
I am guessing the party was for Michael...he looks like he is enjoying himself! What a cool part-tay! Did you make the cake Sue...WAY CUTE!
A master piece of a cake. Dad
Post a Comment