Monday, July 7, 2008

Austin Texas with the Theriaults

In June the girls (Julia and Catherine) and I flew to visit my younger sister, Janet, and her family in Cedar Park Texas while Michael and Collin flew to Idaho for a dune trip with the Stimpsons.
My older sister Karen and her baby Miranda who currently live in Michigan planned a visit to Austin while we were there too. So we had such a wonderful relaxing time just hanging out and letting the kids play together (6 kids all together).

Here we are outside County Line, a BBQ restaurant we ate at while there. It was so beautiful and lush with all the greenery and this cool "river" that ran right along the back of the restaurant. Pardon my excitement, I don't get to see that kind of green too often living in AZ. There were also about 100 turtles swimming around in the water. The kids were feeding them potato chips. : ) Here are the Theriaults: Emily (7), Noah (5), Steve, Janet, and Austin (2)
Pic #4 Just the girl cousins: Emily, Catherine, Miranda, and Julia.

Pic #5 Miranda attacking Catherine (J/K). Miranda is a spunky fun baby.

Theriaults, thanks for hosting a house full for a week. We love you!!!





































4 comments:

Stimpsons said...

So much for my blogging skills. I don't know why the pictures are 10 miles apart and I've already spent too much time trying to figure out why. Oh well.

-Suzie

Shannon B said...

Suz, I have some madd blogging skills too, but it's okay, we get the picture even if they are scattered. I do the same thing. Your trip looks sooo much fun and is making me even more jealous than I already am! Catherine is ADORABLE and I love the one of Miranda attacking her! HAHAHAHAHA.

ecuakim said...

Yea! Updates! I love the pictures, Suzie! Especially the one of you and the girls by the river...how cute is Julia?!

Joe and Julie said...

I love the pictures Suzie. Fun with the sisters! I think Catherine looks like Miranda with a round head. They are both so cute. Looks like you take good care of the baby, Collin.
Grandma