
Collin had his 5th Birthday on Sunday!!!! It's so fun to be five and in Kindergarten, I think this is the best time of his life so far.

We invited our friends, the Smiths (next door neighbors) and the Aguilars over for dinner and cake on Sunday. Here is Collin and Mikayla Smith ready to blow.

Collin got his first real bike.

On Saturday he invited 2 friends, Nathan and Mark to Peter Piper Pizza. They all had an absolute blast!!
7 comments:
How fun! Collin is getting so big.
Happy Birthday Collin! What a big boy!
wow... did you decorate that cake?... you do way better than I do on my cakes!! come to think of it, i think you took a cake decorating class!! collin IS looking soooo big! happy birthday to him! now we just need ryan to turn 5 in a week or so and all the 2003 cousins will be 5!
There is no way that he is already 5!!!! Oh my goodness!
Seriously, you did an excellent job on the cake, Suzie. I was so impressed. I still can't figure out how in the heck you got the sprinkles on the sides like that! Amazing! And it was so yummy! I cannot believe Collin is 5 years old. Wow.
Thanks for stopping my our blog ... ANYTIME! I love hearing about everyone's familiies so when Joe sent me his blog I started watching all of your family! Glad all is well for you!
Oh my gosh Suzie!!! I was so happy that you posted on my blog!! I went to your blog and looked at every picture and read every word! I was on there for a very long time:) hehe It is just so amazing for me to see you...you look the same, like you haven't changed a bit! Your family is beautiful! It looks like we are in the same stage of life with a bunch of little ones running around:) I bet if we lived closer our kids would have fun playing together:) So you have Collin, Julie (like her name:), and Katherine...cuties...and I totally remember you and Michael and you getting engaged and then we went off and got married and never kept in contact. I've often wondered what you and Karen are up to...now I don't have to wonder...I can just check your blog! I love blogs! I just added you guys to our blog list so I can check yours all the time:) I want to meet up with Karen now that I've found out that her and I live so close! And I totally remember Janet...it was so great to see your whole family on your blog. So you live in Arizona? My sister lives in Pheonix...where are you guys? Can you give me your e-mail address and I'll write you an e-mail (don't want to make this post too long:)!! Audrey and I still stay in contact. She lives in Fairfax, VA where she grew up. She lives about an hour from Scott's parents so we visit her when we are down there. We saw her last Christmas and this summer and will visit her again this Christmas. She has a kindergartener (boy) and a 3 year old girl....Calvin and Natalie. Anyways, I can give you her e-mail if you want. So, do you have a facebook account too? ANyways...I've rambled long enough! E-mail me at juliebarb@hotmail.com GREAT to hear from you Suzie!!
Post a Comment