The kiddies got little chicks with bunny ears and a bit of candy. Happy Easter!
Karen, another of my sisters visited with her husband Steve and baby Miranda this same weekend. They had a quick trip out to check out a job and housing in the Phoenix area. We didn't get any pictures...I guess we were preoccupied with the countertops (they were installed the same weekend). We are excited as they (Karen and Steve) will probably be moving this way soon! Yipee for family moving close!
5 comments:
I don't see any "peeps."
happy easter!! ;) can't wait to see you guys in july!
Cute kiddos. I love their Easter duds. Kids just look so cute in Easter clothes!
Hi Suzie,
Your kids are just so cute! I was looking at your kitchen upgrades...that looks just like our kitchen in our Rita Ranch house. Do you live in that same model house?
Yes, Kerri, the floorplan is basically the same but a little bigger. You are good!
Post a Comment