Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Weekend in Austin
I spent the weekend in Austin with my sisters and mom without the kids. How wonderful! It was awesome that we could make it from 5 different states to all be together. Although we did see some sights and eat some good food....I think the highlight was just talking, talking, talking. (Thanks to Michael for watching the kids at home and to Janet and Steve for hosting the all female party.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It was the best ever! I hope we are able to do it again sometime. And we are the luckiest not only to have great sisters (and mom) but to have husbands that are willing to take over while we are gone! It was so so worth it.
you guys are so darn cute!!!! what a fun, fun vacay
i am soooo jelly
Great picture. EVen greater people. Glad you could get together.
It was the funnest, and so glad I have a husband who is all for letting the mom get a break for a few days.
What a fun weekend! That is quite a feat to get all of you together at once!
Post a Comment