Sunday, July 18, 2010

Meghan

I haven't posted since our sweet little Meghan was born. It's hard to believe she's now almost 2 months old. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of her. Her stats at birth: Born May 21st, 2010, 11:57 am, 7 lbs. 3 oz, 20.5 inches. We have a plaque with the following saying hanging in the "baby" room. It pretty much sums up how we feel: Babies make days shorter, nights longer, home happier and love stronger! We all love our new little addition. 2 days old
1 month old

almost 2 months



7 comments:

Lindseys said...

Your little newborn!!! How cute. Congratulations.

Stefani said...

Noooooo! She couldn't possibly be 2 months yet! Can she? She is so adorable! I love that saying. It almost makes me want to post it somewhere in my house, even though I don't have a baby.

karensumpter said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! I need to see her again soon.

Kristen said...

so, so cute! I want to hold her and kiss her!!!

Megan Johnson said...

What a cute little baby! I love her name too...and we have very close birthdays (mine is May 22nd)That is a cute saying and I couldn't agree more. sorry, this is really random but I got to see your parents a couple of weeks ago in Oklahoma. We went down to a fireside that Aaron gave and all the couples were there. They are so sweet. Your dad sat at the front recording it and smiling the whole time. p.s if you don't know who I am thats ok...I'm Melanie's oldest daughter. Enjoy your little one!

Abby Stimpson said...

Ugh why do you live so far away again? What happened to our 5 year plan Suz???Seriously seeing as I ONLY produce male offspring you really need to move here so I can live vicariously through you ;)

Janet said...

oh suz, she's a doll!!! thanks for posting... i can't believe i'm just looking at this now!