Meghan's blessing day. August 1st. She had a very nice blessing by her daddy and then we had Aguilars and Sumpters over for dinner (sorry no pictures of dinner).
I took this picture today. Meghan's practically all grown up...using her exersaucer, is that how you spell it?! : ) btw..she's about 3 1/2 months now. Time is flyin' for sure.
Julia...happy as a clam after making just-add-milk muffins and licking the bowl.
Another happy clam (Catherine) eating a chocolate See's sucker and watching one of her favorite kid shows, as we call them...zoom in to see all the chocolate : )
8 comments:
My goodness Meghan is SO cute! Haven't seen a pic of her in a while! She does look SOOO grown up!! I am glad you updated! I forgot what your kids looked like!
Love the chocolate picture, Your guys are growing up too fast.
Cutest kids! And Meghan definitely is a stimpson! She is all grown up if she's using a megasaucer. Love ya!
Wow, your kids are big - especially Meghan. I can't believe how big she is.
Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big Meghan is!
I love the "in the car" picture of Colin. It makes it clear that you are really going to school! Your girls are so cute too. And I'm with everyone else, "how did Meghan get so big?"
Post a Comment