Thursday, November 1, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Jack Sparrow and Cow at Trunk or Treat

5 comments:

Shannon B said...

TOOOO cute! Julia's face is so cute...she looks totally satisfied! I like Colins "hook."

Janet said...

i love how their faces are covered in candy! my kids' faces have been that way since last saturday evening! they look so adorable!

Lindseys said...

I love The Dread Pirate Collin's expression. That is multiple pictures with a sucker in (or near) his mouth. He must like suckers. Cute costumes.

Joe and Julie said...

Hmmm, a candy loving cow? As for the pirate... no one will take him seriously if he's got a sucker in his mouth

Abby Stimpson said...

Dude I love Collin's face its like he is thinking what leave me alone I am enjoying my sucker and Julia is probably thinking seriously mom do I look like a cow to you? :) Oh I miss your little hooligans LOTS OF LOVE